Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Greetings from Eugene

First time posting today...bought a new to me 86 Brat GL with 180k on the clock about a month ago after several months scouring the interwebs for a rust-free rig that wasn't totally run down. 

Glad to be back in the Subaru family.  Sold my first gen WRX about 10 years ago since at the time the car payment did not meet my income, still regretting that move but it allowed me the financial freedom to live better..so it goes. 

Anyway, it seems this forum is alive and well - I've stumbled across many that died years ago - and I hope I can learn more about these unique cars and eventually contribute to the good of the community. 

Let the good times roll...

• Like 1

Nice rig Jonas.  Is that a 2" lift on there?  That's one of the first things I'm considering doing to mine and 2" seems to be the most popular choice since it doesn't require much, if any additional modification.  I'm mainly looking to get some more aggressive tire options for off road travel and a little bit more ground clearance.

I do travel to and through Oakridge pretty often in the summer, so I'll keep an eye out for ya!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, nice Brat! I'm in the same area, I'll keep my eyes open for ya.

If you see this one tooling around Eugene/Springfield, if you haven't already, that's me!

http--,,--//P5240609_zpsrqybkoiv.jpg[/url]

Is yours the one at McDonald trucking across the street from the can drop place. I almost put a not on the window the other day if its the same one. I have the silver hatch at precision on Bertlesen, Jonas

3F6173E2-7115-4BDD-82DD-2028BB8D8156_zpsspaesmie.jpg~original

This is mine