Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Drove my subie to the mudhole but the mudhole was dry

Looked like fun! Glad to see pics of your Super Brat in action. Sorryto hear about the mud hole, same thing happened to me the other day after the rain, went by a fave mud hole and was sad to see that there wasn't enough mud there.

"does that thing wobble down the highway like a lifted ford on thornbirds would?"

Give me a break, comparing a ford to this....

"you drove that brat to work! you don't use that brat as your daily driver do you???"

1 hour commute, and while I don't drive it every day I have no hesitation in taking it.

thats cool that you drive it to work... i would love to have a sweet brat like that to drive to work...

what kinda fuel economy does it get???

sorry... it seems that i am hyjaking your thread...:rolleyes:

won't do it again... i promise!!!:banana:

wow, that thing looks like a beast. i envy it.:brow:

you need to try again and get some nice action shots for us. \

i think that brat and the one with the sas in the rear(qman?) need to compete for the usmb ultimate brat contest.:D

I'd rather fill the trophy with beer and pass it around to all who do what we do. I am working on a thank you page to all who have helped me build this.

A friend at work says it looks just like a Tmaxx R/C truck.

"you need to try again and get some nice action shots for us."

Those are darn hard to do on your own. I will get some next time I go out with a group.

hey Scott, let me know if you want me to come up, i can get those action shots for ya.. maybe go get my RX stuck lol.. gonna rip the ac condenser out of it this weekend as i think thats my overheating issue.. either way i'm up for some 4xing.. besides i've never had this rx in 4wd except when it snowed.. :banghead:

if your off this weekend/monday it'd be a good time for me.. gotta put the skid plate back on the RX after i change the oil too..

post back here or give me a ring.. 434-466-8811