Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

NorthEast folks-Consider another outing at my place???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 01:07 PM

Celebration time!!! Not moving just yet.We should have the place for the rest of the year unless we get a house sooner,or they toss my rump roast out.

Local Dealer promised give aways.Said he'd have given them to me last time but "he didn't know"....:rolleyes:

Start talking.Let's see if we can get a decent turnout then we'll talk date.Probably late August.You tell me.

#2 Guest_hocrest_*

Guest_hocrest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 04:56 PM

Are there trails around??? Do we want to turn the PB Meet into a Milford Meet?

Or better yet a preview of the PB Meet:D

#3 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2003 - 08:51 PM

If we get bail money up we can trail ride on some of the most exclusive(not best,just snobby)country clubs on the planet.

FORE!!!!!!! We could do a nice cruise along the water and check out Bettys on the beach.

Maybe just an open house thing and if folks can make it or not that's fine.I'm really looking forward to PB,as is my son.

August 9th I'm doing the Mazda Rev It Up thing at Belmont Raceway in NY so that weekend is out.

#4 Guest_WagonsOnly_*

Guest_WagonsOnly_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2003 - 01:02 AM

Sounds good to me, I'll be there.

When are you planning on picking up the red wagon from us? It's well-hidden from the Town inspectors, and it should be safe here (no one's complained about the other 6 Subes it's parked with, yet) but I need to know when you're coming so someone will be home. I still have to square up with you for the '75.

Also, where/when is the Pine Barrens meet?

Thanks, Andrew

#5 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2003 - 04:44 PM

Andrew,I just got back.I'll talk to you later this week.

PB is on Rt. 70 in the Wharton State Forest,NJ.I think Dennis set Sept. 29th as the date.Check the post.Talk soon you lucky dog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users