Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Favorite Subie

I can't pick just one. I have liked Brats since I was a little kid. I had an 86 gl wagon when I was 19. It was great and I loved it. Now I would like to find a convertible. The ea81 coupes were really nice too. But, I like the ea81 saloons as well. But yeah, I'd love to have a convertible with round headlights and a turbo. I realize that they didn't come that way, but I'm pretty creative :)

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The favorite all time subie in my book never made it to production. Anywhere that I'm aware of. Only place I've seen it was in a motor trend back in 94-95. It was at the tokyo auto salon, 94 Subaru Suiren. Picture the gen 2 legacy and gen 2 brat having a secret love child....

Well, I love almost all subies but, i have to say the 1998 Subaru 2.5 RS with rallyblue and the OE gold wheels are just awasome.

turbopics005.jpg This is my bro in laws car, were dropping in a built almost to the hilt EJ257, if you wana hear more search "Project Ringland" on rs25.com

Except he wants bigger foglights, personally I think the 98s fogs look better than the later years, but everyone but me likes the bigger ones.

Oh and the cyclopses RULE!!!

Well and then their is the 22b, Yeah, Thats a nice one too, oh and the P-1, yeah I like that one too....

• 3 years later...
The favorite all time subie in my book never made it to production. Anywhere that I'm aware of. Only place I've seen it was in a motor trend back in 94-95. It was at the tokyo auto salon, 94 Subaru Suiren. Picture the gen 2 legacy and gen 2 brat having a secret love child....

Well... You can see it Here Too!... Please Visit This Thread: (

Click Here) To Find More Pictures and information about All the Subaru Prototypes, etc...

Here a Pic from the Subaru Suiren:

SubaruSuiren3.gif?t=1287031148

(there are More on that Thread, on Post Nº 651)

ahh found some pics FINALY of the the F1 car itself :grin:

Yes Also there are Pics & info of the H12 Subaru / Motori Moderne Engine and the F1 Subaru... and the Other car that came to Production with that engine!

:eek:

Beside this...

...I LOVE the Loyale Wagon... :D ...but my Favourite Subie is the SVX. I really Love it, Also the new Outback Blitzen 50 Anniversary...

I Believe that the Subaru Suiren Took my Heart too...

Kind Regards.