Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Evans Cr.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Subrina 7_*

Guest_Subrina 7_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2003 - 06:48 PM

Thinkin I'd like to get back down there and do some more exploring.

Those of you that have been there, and know my ride, will the "moderate" trails pose any real difficulty?

Anyhow, I'd like to go see more of the park. Maybe Sunday. Anyone else interested, let me know.

#2 Guest_Ratty2Subaru_*

Guest_Ratty2Subaru_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2003 - 11:38 PM

I would love to go down there again to see more of the paths.. but dont have an offorad car at the moment-

btw, didnt you need that moustashe bar? ive still got it here!

#3 Guest_edrach_*

Guest_edrach_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2003 - 11:50 PM

My recollection of Evans Creek is that you can get to many places without a true off-road car. I even went up some of the "easy" roads with my stock '86 GL wagon after the HP's last outing. Unless you lowered your car, you should be okay.

#4 Guest_NoahDL88_*

Guest_NoahDL88_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2003 - 02:01 AM

I would love to go again, just as soon as i get a skid plate, and maybe the new engine in and a rear limited slip. but at the very least a skid plate.

#5 Guest_Subrina 7_*

Guest_Subrina 7_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2003 - 07:41 AM

No Ed, this wagon seems to only get a little more posture as time passes.

Austin- yes I still want that thing. Have a date tonight, maybe tomorrow I could pick it up?

Noah- maybe Austin has a skid??

#6 Guest_E Zap_*

Guest_E Zap_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:26 AM

Another run thru sounds good to me. I should replace that radius arm first though. How's Sunday? Although I should be able to make it on Saturday too.

Ed. I first went thru EC in 1996 with a group of 5 stock Subarus, 4 of them sporting 13s. We did plenty of the trails. If you have a come-a-long, some rope and a few friends. . . We have video of that run too.

#7 Guest_Ratty2Subaru_*

Guest_Ratty2Subaru_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:54 AM

I thought I gave you a skid plate Noah? I still have a few I think :lol:

ummm. tomorrow might work? I dont know... just give me a call and I will let you know where I am!

#8 Guest_NoahDL88_*

Guest_NoahDL88_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2003 - 11:23 AM

Yea i have a stock skid plate but i didn't get the spacer from pk davis so now i want to make my own custom one out of a road sign or the like, i also need that dizzy from you austin, its the last piece in the horse power puzzle, plus what ever else small things i need, sunday is better than saturday for me, i have to work saturday.

#9 Guest_Subrina 7_*

Guest_Subrina 7_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:12 AM

Sunday afternoon, Reiter?

#10 Guest_calebz_*

Guest_calebz_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:31 AM

Can I come too??;) .. I promise I won't get stuck at the power lines this times.. or lost so Rob has to come looking for me...:D

#11 Guest_E Zap_*

Guest_E Zap_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2003 - 09:31 AM

Late Sunday morning at Reiters sounds good to me.

#12 Guest_NoahDL88_*

Guest_NoahDL88_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:42 AM

If the weber treats me right i'll be there with john and possibly krissy or i may spend the day sorting out problems like Subrina

#13 Guest_SubaruTex_*

Guest_SubaruTex_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2003 - 02:22 AM

Sunday. Monroe McDonalds. Noon. Be there.

#14 Guest_NoahDL88_*

Guest_NoahDL88_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2003 - 10:48 AM

SCORE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users