Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Kid on the Block

I just found this forum and it looks like a neat place to hang out. I have a 2007 Forrester that I bought new. It has 166000 km  [ 100,000 mi ] on it. I have had very few problems with it.

I do live in the frozen bits of northern Canada so I really appreciate the AWD and the legendary reliability of the Subaru. In the milder summer weather, I run with all season tires on mag wheels  but for winter, I have Yokahama winter tires on steel. They really do make a difference. I was one of the first people in my community to buy a Subaru but there are getting to be more and more all the time.

Anyway, I should stop in from time to time. Hopefully I won't have to pester too much with problems.

Welcome aboard, gator1.  You've found a great place here to learn about your Subie.  So pester away--we love to talk about them and share information.

Oddly enough I was born in Canada--but left as a kid.  And I'm a Gator--graduated from University of Florida (a long, long time ago!)