Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Looking for YELLOW 1972 gl coupe for photoshoot!

Hi all, my band is putting together a 35th reunion tour and we would like to replicate a photo from 1980 that we took in front of our bass player's 1972 Suburu GL Coupe. The car has to be yellow! If it's a few years off and not exact that's fine.

Location is Charlotte NC but if you are closer to the Northeast, we occasionally meet there as well.

We are offering a modest cash reward for basically a 30-minute photo shoot! It's mostly for fun but we may use it for band promotion as well.

Here is the original photo (I know, hilarious!)

IMG_1164.jpg

Please contact me at bizedgeint@yahoo.com if you can help, thanks!

Matt

• Like 1

fleet007_zps6cfbd8d0.jpg

It's yellow but its a wagon.......however the plaid brown interior matches your lead singers boots.  

That's very close! Are you anywhere near Charlotte?

I don't think anything would match those boots! we were just laughing about that... and his gold pants... last night ;-)

fleet001_zpse23dc958.jpg

I think plaid is going to make a big comeback, and my subaru is ready to lead the charge.   If your bands reunion tour comes up to CT look me up.

In the meantime keep your polyester clean, and your leisure suits locked and loaded.

leisurebirth.jpg