Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Well, I just traded in my 97 OBW for an 04 Jetta TDI. I decided to cut my losses after i got rear ended recently. I took the other guy's insurance money and the crud collecting in the coolant overflow (i think the head gasket is going south again) as the final incentive to get rid of it. Thanks to everyone here for all there help, and I'll probably keep browsing through from time to time. I'll leave my web page up with info, and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. I also will be selling the trailer hitch from the car and a front skid plate over in the marketplace once i get a chance to take some pictures of the stuff and post it.

Anyone who frequents the auctions in the northeast should beware of a white 97 outback, leather, 100k, 5sp, with a dinged front and rear bumper - its a lemon...its time is done.

Thanks again for everyone who provided a lot of help and information over the time I owned it....

Skip, it's been a pleasure sharing the USMB with you. Sorry to see you go, but I know where you are coming from, my recent purchase was a Jeep. Enjoy your TDI, hopefully your luck will be better with that car.

Take care!