Ultimate Subaru Message Board

76 2-door sedan

Can anyone give me a rough estimate on what a 76 2-door sedan is worth? It has little on no rust,(the paint is what you would expect for a 1976 that has been stored outside). The body is in very good condition, and all of the trim, lights and emblems are intact. The interior is in fair condition, and I think I could drive it away. I would have to put new tires on it though.

Anywhere from $150 to $600 or so.

Mileage?

Exhaust leaks?

etc.....they'll determine the value.

Funny,but the only sedans I've gotten were either free or under $150-some in excellent shape.Coupes and wagons are typically worth a little more for fun and function value.

I've got some outstanding blue interior parts,and tons more for a Stage II sedan-late '77 to '79.It would all fit,and be an upgrade for your sedan.I'd practically give you the rear seat-which is near perfect.Cover shipping,of course.

Let me know when you score it.

I haven't exactly been able to make contact with the owner yet, so I haven't had a real good look at it. I don't know the mileage or any of the other important details. "The only sedans I've gotten were either free or under $150" This sounds good to me, very low risk project. Thanks moosens I'll keep you posted.