Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NorthEast *** June 29th Sunday afternoon at MooseNS

Guest moosens

Guest moosens

Dave,I think Wagon Wagon is coming from WV,meeting Dennis near Philly...

Dennis,do you have a good method and/or tools for removing the glass from my RX??By all means bring what you've got.

Guest WagonsOnly

No, I'm completely new to this board and fairly new to the Subaru collecting scene. This'll be my first meet. Unfortunately it looks like I won't have my GL-10 running or insured by Sunday so I'll be showing up in a Forester. (I wouldn't trust a 360 for anything more than going down to the corner store.)

I thought I'd filled in the bio, too, guess not--my name's Andrew, email is aparker@aparker.asnuntuck.org . Thanks again.

Guest moosens

Glad to have you aboard.Sorry,had you mixed up with somebody else.

Got directions?Forester will be welcome.I'm sure interested in looking one over up close.I never take the time when at the dealer.....just get my parts...talk to the tech's n' GO...

Guest Aldoat

Hey Paul,

Sorry, been out of the loop for a bit. Just got back from an overseas trip. I plan on being there on the 29th. See you then.

Aldo

Guest brattysvx

Dennis you wanna meet up? Name a place and time!

Does anyone have an 89 EA82 (newer style hatch gate with window) sitting around? See my post under For Sale. It could be on a famous person's car!!!!:lol: Let me know if you could bring it as I'm planning on taking the SVX if I can get the tranny fluid changed tonight. I know a hatch won't fit in her so I'd have to take something else.:D

Guest moosens

He wants a 3door big rump roast glass hatch,see post in the Marketplace.

OK Kids,the RX is there,a rusty '88 2wd wagon is there,both for parting.I'll be attempting to get the XT4Turbo there too.Bring tools,and space.

I'm thinking I'd rather have some money than the RX parts,but don't hold me to anything.Bottom line is if you strongly desire RX or XT parts and want to make an offer I'll STRONGLY consider it.You can even work out a "take now,pay later deal".

It looks like we're closing up at that location after August or before August 1st like my wife would like.My butthead renter hasn't paid for June and I'll be changing the locks on his rump roast come Monday.All for one or two months...bogus.:mad:

Looking forward to this gig.Safe ride everyone.

Guest StaceyVX

Well, I wish I could have went, but maybe this was a "guy" thing...My boyfriend (BattleAxeT6) went with Dennis and Steve. |I I was hoping to have someone look at some noises that my SVX makes...but again, I guess I'll have to wait for a SVX meet or something.

Guest moosens

:rolleyes: yes,unfortunately it WAS a guy thing....:rolleyes: but not by choice!!!:lol: Ladies always welcome.See you at Pine Barrens or wherever we all meet next time.

Your beau,he's a good guy.More likeable than his picture!:lol:

Good folks all around.:cool:

Cheers!

Guest BattleAXeT6

Hahahha!I like my picture, I guess moreso now that its the right size . Everyone was pretty cool, thanx for all the xt6 stuff paul, I had a blast. See u @ the next pine barrens meet(Maybe I'll bring my better half?), or elsewhere, Jason.

Guest oobnuker

Paul & Everyone - I had a great time, albeit short. Glad I could make it! Looking forward to Carlisle next May.

Paul - I'm always around so let me know if you ever need something.

Guest Wagon Wagon

I'm sure I can help out a bit too when I come up to get the XT. I'll have my friend Jeremy with me, he'd be willing to help too. I don't think you'd like him though.... he drinks Bud Light. :rollin:

Guest tomrhere

AIN'T NOTHING WRONG with Bud-Lite!!!!! Beats the hell outta afew other so called beers, AKA PBR. Personally would rather have a Bud-Lite than a regular Bud. Drank Bud for afew years while in the USMC, now some 20 odd years later, can't stand even the smell of it. I'm a long time beer drinker, from a family of beer drinkers, and love my beer(s). Sampled more beers than some people have ever thought of. Really like Molson Canadian, LaBats Blue (sp?) ain't a bad one either. Really like the German Ales and Lagers though. What can I say, I'm of French/German-Scot/Irish decent. Talk about your conflict of interest. No wonder most of my family are are drinkers, helps keep the brain in check. Will say that I did a smart decision awhile back, and gave up the hard stuff. Just got to involved in it. Doing two 1/5ths of Bacardi w/coke in one night is just plain out of control, and not good for anyone, PERIOD. I do still have occasional short conversations with Uncle Jack, but he does't get the chance to direct the conversation. Damn, I'm starting to rant here, later.......Tom

Guest Wagon Wagon

Heh... the Bud Light thing is just a joke, having to do with something at Paul's last week.

Don't let Dennis hear you dissing PBR! :lol:

Guest Dennis

keep the Pabst comments to yourself please sirs...

ill have you know my friends and i single-handedly keep Pabst in business...i guess it just not a "beer drinkers beer", but then again Bud light isnt either

Guest moosens

Tom,easy there buddy.Gotta cut down on the cafeine.Hope you don't do cocaine!:rollin: We'd still be reading your post if you did.:lol: :lol: :lol: