Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I will be in oregon from sun night to wed afternoon...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 30 May 2004 - 04:31 PM

I will be in the Euegene area between sunday night (late) and wednesday afternoon, and I will also be looking for a way to get back home, because I am leaving behind the vehicle I am driving there.... (selling it)

I already have greyhound bus as a plan.. but it would be nice if I could hitch a ride back to seattle and haul my tranny back with me :-D
I will pay for gas if someone wants to come on a road trip and has passenger space for 2 people and a tranny! (assuming your not driving something that sucks 12mpg... ;) )

otherwise.. maybe I could meet up with you while I am there- just leave posts in this thread!

#2 Hondasucks

Hondasucks

Subaru Technician

• Members
  • 4,760 posts
  • Vancouver, WA

Posted 30 May 2004 - 08:15 PM

if I get my 85 wagon traded off before wednesday, I'll have the XT, and I could probably take you up there... Other than that, I don;'t think I could because my turbowagon's clutch is about fried, and the 85 wagon gets 18 MPG...

#3 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 31 May 2004 - 11:29 AM

well
if you can get a ride to st helens oregon by 6:30 am thrusday or somewhere close i can pick you up after work and run you up to seattle
:)
be a little cheeper than a grey hound i think :)

#4 Hondasucks

Hondasucks

Subaru Technician

• Members
  • 4,760 posts
  • Vancouver, WA

Posted 01 June 2004 - 04:48 AM

and I could prolly bring you to St. Helens, that would be easier on me than bringing you to Seattle. At the least we should get together an BS or something while you are down here, my # is 541 990 8697

#5 Dr. RX

Dr. RX

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 9,984 posts
  • Sammamish, WA

Posted 01 June 2004 - 06:49 AM

Won't your wagon be ready by Wednesday???

#6 oddcomp

oddcomp

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 1,763 posts
  • longview ,wa

Posted 02 June 2004 - 09:30 AM

hmmm.... so whats going on??
i'll be up for a few hours still and i always check before i go to work at night
oh and my home phone is
360-423-7759... i think
i don't call home much :) no ones awake usually
and work is ... 503.366.1882 i am there between 10:00 pm and i get off at 6:00
and chances are i will be the one answering the phone

#7 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 02 June 2004 - 02:50 PM

thanks for the ride John... we just decided that it was do-able for me to come back in the middle of the night tuesday... John turboed us up in the RX! woohoo! so I am home now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users