Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Looking For Black Headlights for 2012 WRX

THertner

Hi All-

I am looking for the brand of lights that I see all over Pinterest and the web showing the black lenses, WHICH WILL support HID, which I already have on stock chrome unit. I do not want to experiment here, I want real experience by actual people who have them, with any pro's or con's. I really appreciate your feedback.

The photo attached is what I am after.

post-54833-0-58769900-1448031422_thumb.png

Ya know it's people like you, that give the car community a bad name. I stepped up and answered a question you had, that you obviously weren't knowledgeable about, and you turn around and act like an spardnubbin. If I didn't know what I was talking about, I wouldn't have answered the question. Sounds like you have a lot of reading to do, little boy.

Edited by bratman18
  • Like 3

Idiot.. If you're ALREADY after blacking out your headlights, I hope you arent still running stock mud flaps. You'll get laughed out of the next car meet if you haven't . Along with that, you absolutely MUST swap a full atmospheric bov onto your car! It will let everyone know you're NOT messing around. Then, plastidip the wheels, and if you're a REAL badass, do the hoodscoop too…..

Hope this helps you reach fanboy status quicker!!!

• Like 2

You're new to the subaru game…. Its obvious. If you want blacked out housings, either PAY for someone to take them apart and paint them, or youtube a few videos and do it yourself…. Thats it, no one is pulling your leg…. Showing up late to the party and talking spoob to ppl who've been here forever… yeah, you should expect some flaming dumdum… I'm sure you'll do well over at NASIOC…..

• Like 3