Ultimate Subaru Message Board

HPSS2?????

Guest Hondasucks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hondasucks

hmm.. What is the, um, dangit can't think of the word, but like, probabilty I Guess of there being like, spectators @ the Rubicon run?

You know we're gonna need some "SubaRubicon 2003" T shirts!!!

Guest Rooinater

Well i know it's not ken and eric putting it together. but there is a 4wheeldrive meet going down in september at naches. all invited. naches is east on 410 to just past Chinook Pass. it's a little further than evans creek. but it's a place i haven't been in a long while. and i've been to evan's creek several times now. so come and join us at the naches meet. this place also has a lot more options for trails. hundreds of miles to be precise. so there are a lot more options for non modified subies, a lot more options for slightly modified subies, and a lot more options for the hell raising full modified subies.

Actually i am trying to get as many of the members of HP to come, since i'll be in town. and i need another club reunion to chill with everyone again before i move to AZ. and won't be back for a while...

come on and join in the festivities!!