Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

HPSS2?????

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hondasucks_*

Guest_Hondasucks_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2003 - 11:23 PM

Ok so when is the 2ns Annual Hatch Patrol Evans Creek meet????

#2 Guest_UltimateRX_*

Guest_UltimateRX_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2003 - 06:31 AM

Well I can't say for sure, but I think that the Rubicon will be this years HP outing.

#3 Guest_edrach_*

Guest_edrach_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2003 - 08:10 AM

If I remember correctly, there was a July Evans Creek weekend planned as "prep" for Rubicon.

#4 Guest_Hondasucks_*

Guest_Hondasucks_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2003 - 07:03 PM

hmm.. What is the, um, dangit can't think of the word, but like, probabilty I Guess of there being like, spectators @ the Rubicon run?
You know we're gonna need some "SubaRubicon 2003" T shirts!!!

#5 Guest_Rooinater_*

Guest_Rooinater_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2003 - 03:43 PM

Well i know it's not ken and eric putting it together. but there is a 4wheeldrive meet going down in september at naches. all invited. naches is east on 410 to just past Chinook Pass. it's a little further than evans creek. but it's a place i haven't been in a long while. and i've been to evan's creek several times now. so come and join us at the naches meet. this place also has a lot more options for trails. hundreds of miles to be precise. so there are a lot more options for non modified subies, a lot more options for slightly modified subies, and a lot more options for the hell raising full modified subies.

Actually i am trying to get as many of the members of HP to come, since i'll be in town. and i need another club reunion to chill with everyone again before i move to AZ. and won't be back for a while...

come on and join in the festivities!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users