Ultimate Subaru Message Board

All West Coaster's thinking of attending The Rubicon Run...

Guest mudrat79

Guest mudrat79

Hello, All.......The Oregon Off-Road Subaru Club will be going to Tillamook ORV Park on the 4th of July to Take a test run.....This will be for fun, and also I And The BEAST will be testing its new Motor and transmission......:)

If it works out as well as I am hoping, it will have the New name of " BEAST-A-CON".......

For anyone interested or seriously thinking of going to the Rubicon with us , this would be a good time to show your stuff, and give the cars a good workout.....to make sure things won't break ........and also to see if the things that do break can be trail fixed in short order......

I will have the (Subaru Of America) Sponsored

Premier Power Welder On Board, so if we have any real repairs, maybe we can get some pics or video of it...:)

After running at Tillamook for the day on Friday the 4th, we will head over to the beach and Sand Lake to camp for the nite or weekend......?

Anyone interested, Please call me to say you will be coming, and I can give you directions from Portland or ...?

Later For now, Could a Moderator sticky this....?

John and Crew in Oregon......541-729-8490

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mudrat79

Hey jon61484 ......Never saw your e-mail........?

I am not going to have the Beast Done for this weekend, so If anyone was planning on Coming to the run, I won't be making it...:(

I'll be in the driveway working on the BEAST still......

If anyone that was planning on going wants to come visit me in the driveway, your welcome to do so.....

Get to Eugene, And Call me ...:)

later for now, John in Oregon........ 541-729-8490

Guest jon61484

that's okay, I was asking for info on the practice run. But I doubt I'm going to the real one anyhow. I don't have any real mud experience under my belt, and I don' t have the money to do a 4WD conversion. :( Although I want to some day! :) So anyways, what's up with the beast? what's goin on?

~jon