Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Take Offs 4 x 140 OE Black Steel Wheels ( MARYLAND ) + Will Ship

wagensport

In the early 90s my boss purchased about 200 new take off 13 x 5 ( 4 x 140) wheels from a local Subie dealership.We ( Condon's Auto Parts) are a salvage yard local to Westminster, MD. I have been selling these on eBay for over a year now and out of those 200 silver & black wheels we are down to about 30 black wheels. I discovered this fourm and thought I would make it know that these are available. They are all in above average condition for their age as they were new take offs, and have been stored in our warehouse ever since. Please note although they are new take offs their might be slight imperfections due to be shuffled around in storage over the years. I am offering these up for sale at a cost of $13.99 + $21 shipping for quantities smaller then 4. If you require a 4 pack I will let then go for $100 shipped.  Payment via paypal or credit card on our website, or if you are local, feel free to stop in our shop and pay cash or credit card. All wheels are shipped UPS ground & the cost listed is to any continental US state. I will not ship internationally, as my UPS account does not allow me to. Alaska & Hawaii, please contact me for a shipping quote.  I also have about 6 of the white steel wheels from the same era. If you'd like to know more about our company you can visit us online at http://www.condonsautoparts.com/

I can be reached via message on this board or directly via email at danp@cap-md.com

-Daniel

Internet Sales Manager

post-61386-0-63093100-1452281052_thumb.jpg

post-61386-0-31644900-1452281053_thumb.jpg

Edited by wagensport

• 3 months later...