Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to board from Bundaberg Australia

Hi. Found this board from a link on an Australian forum. Looks like good well resourced information so I joined.

Had immense trouble joining. It took half an hour and I almost gave up. Just kept saying the was an error but no idea what it was. It asked questions to which I had no clue as to the answer NOR the format of the required answer. For example " what is the parent company of Subaru" but didn't say how the answer had to be input. The final try was Fuji but the correct answer is Fiji Heavy industries. There are so many "fuji" company in Japan it is ridiculous. Anyway enough whingeing.

I have a Subaru XV ( not called a crosstrek in Aus). Have strated making it a bit more dirt worthy as I am a mountain biker and travel dirt roads often.

So far: 1" lift and change to 16" wheels and 215/70r16 wheels which gives me a total of 40mm lift. Front engine belly pan next.

I was going to put a photo of the girl but Photobucket site is down

EDIT:

post%20lift%20plus%20215%2070%2016%20_1.jpg

Edited by gregjet

I was born in Townsville, but my mum lived most of her life here when she was young. I only moved here a couple of years ago. Really nice cruisey place. Awesome climate ( after the tropics. Same latitude as Hawaii , but on the southern side of the equator. Paradise in summer it ain't...).

How come you are in northern Maine now???????