Ultimate Subaru Message Board

attn pkdavis!!!

Guest offroadsubaruguy

Guest offroadsubaruguy

just wondering, is the ej series lift done????? im gettin a little over anxious here, want to lift a legacy......... and another question, will it work with any ej? or does it have to be early 90's?

Guest pkdavis300

I will be fitting this one on my 1990 Legacy AWD, 5 speed. If I remember, Brett said they are for 1990-1995 Legacys. I will talk to him this next week and verify if they fit later years and/or Imprezas. We are talking 3-inch lift only - Scorpion does the 2-inch very well, so I will not. I understand the later years are similar, so it won't be major surgery to adapt, once this 1st gen is completed. I too cannot wait to lift it - been a long time coming. Since mine is dark grey metallic, I plan on painting the top half of the car white or silver like an Outback. (ooh, secretmobile exposed). I know you've been waiting a while too, sorry, but success is around the corner now. r/PK

Guest offroadsubaruguy

good to hear things are coming along smoothly..... im just excited to have this lift available because i might have some crazy ideas for a wagon when it hits the market.......like somehow stuffing an rx tranny in it to go 4 wheelin with.........could be fun.........anyway, keep me informed, and the wait will be worth it in the end......:evil: :evil: :evil: