Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!
|Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.
We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!
Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!
87 GL 4WD Q's
Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:33 AM
1) what are the odds of it having FI? (it's a CA car if that makes a dif.)
2) It's still 4WD, not AWD right?
3) how hard is it to change out the head-liner?
4) is an '87 a 3AT or a 4AT?
Posted 03 June 2004 - 11:41 AM
1) it will most definitely be FI (SPFI or Turbo MPFI)
2) If its a Pushbutton its 4wd not AWD
3) no idea on the headliner.. been wondering that myself
4) Probably 3AT.. the only 4EATs I have seen have been FT4WD (AWD)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users