Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Worlds record Subaru parade....

Yes ,The Guennis Book of Worlds Record is looking to beat the Russian parade record of 539 ?  How many Subaru's will come Birch Bay this June 5th, I think it is........ Will we bring some Subarus ?????? Why YES I will.I will bring my 5.....How many more will be there? This should be COOL !!! Check it out..Todd

post-34764-0-78268600-1384211157_thumb.jpg
Edited by old sub freak

Yes ,The Guennis Book of Worlds Record is looking to beat the Russian parade record of 539 ?  How many Subaru's will come Birch Bay this June 5th, I think it is........ Will we bring some Subarus ?????? Why YES I will.I will bring my 5.....How many more will be there? This should be COOL !!! Check it out..Todd

Out of curiousity... why is there a BMW tag on that BRAT?  :confused:

Hmmmm, Bellingham isn't that far away from Me. I may have to see what I can finagle. Wonder if I can find a pretty to sit in my passenger seat and balance the monster better? I'll have to see what I can do. It's just a Modded '80 1600 Wagon, but it's a Soob.

It is a good joke and I do find it funny. Even though I was being humorous, I hate everything about working on European cars. BS connectors, required 'special' tools, over engineering to an alarming degree and making things waaaay more difficult than they need to be. Ever change a belt on an Audi? The car has to be put in the 'service' position before you can even start. IE: You have to separate the entire front grille, bumper and core support assembly from the car. WTF!?

We should pin this for now. I think the older gen people should make a good showing for this record and even dominate it. lol I love my Baja, but 9 times out of ten, I will take my Brat out.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cool this should be fun.As far as having different emblems on my brat...well.....One side says BMW the other its a Alfa Romera sp?I like to keep them guessing.... I rebuilt it back in 1995 and after my daughter got rear ended and they junked it ,well its been a work in progress.Been all over and still runs great. My summer daily driver, It was even voted best brat at WSCC 16 !! i love it