Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Rallycross results are posted

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_edrach_*

Guest_edrach_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2003 - 07:46 PM

Here they are:

<a href="http://www.oregonrally.com/?page=results" target="top">www.oregonrally.com/?page=results</a>

Lots of points to USMB members. Way to go!

#2 Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*

Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2003 - 11:11 PM

hmmm I WOULD have gotten 4th in production had I not had the weber on there. I got 7 minutes 15 seconds total score... not bad, but all the brats beat me bad... even Jasons 76 beat me by a second :lol:

#3 Guest_edrach_*

Guest_edrach_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 09:01 AM

Mike, what tires were you running? If stock you would have been okay in Production. You can't compare your times to the Brats since the top three had significant advantages with tires (don't know about the others in the class). However, my earlier comment about the Weber still holds--it sounded decidedly sickly. Something major is amiss with it because your car should run 200% better with the Weber and not worse.

#4 Guest_Witte_*

Guest_Witte_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 10:44 AM

Wee looks like I got 15th overall and 12th in class.

The top people in each class were damn fast (other than PGT?), as evidenced by the number of GP 2 and GP5 cars beating open class cars.

Funny thing? At an autoX a guy asked me if I rallyX my car... so we get to talking, and he wants to get teh wify a new car so he can rallyX her subaru again. He was all sandy when I told him to buy a cheap brat instead, but we all know how fast the brats really are out there.

#5 Guest_edrach_*

Guest_edrach_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 11:50 AM

I'm personally convinced that a properly set up Brat in the hands of a competent driver can compete with the open cars. My car has 275K+ miles on it (I don't think the engine is original) with a weber and LSD and decent rally tires. My son posted some very competitive times with it. He's played with the big boys with his own Brat--'82 DL with decent tires and LSD (no weber yet) last year; finished 6th overall against 134 entrants on the last event of last year on an exceptionally fast course! Ideal car has low end torque and the ability of the driver to feather the throttle enough to not spin the wheels and get maximum forward motion.

#6 Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*

Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2003 - 06:54 PM

My tires did not matter Ed... as soon as they saw the stock air cleaner... sorry not production, I need to use the snorkel to the fender. Then they saw WEBER on the carb.... yep, not stock. All production can really do is the exhaust and coil that I had. A K&N is ok, but it has to use the stock airbox. Oh well... I will either run PGT in my Impreza next time, or Open with any one of my cars with snow tires :evil:

#7 Guest_Syrinx_*

Guest_Syrinx_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2003 - 08:23 AM

HaHa! I got 6th out of 7! hahahahaha! Eric sure is a good driver, I suck but it sure is a lot of fun!
Kurt

#8 Guest_bajavwnsoobnut_*

Guest_bajavwnsoobnut_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2003 - 01:48 PM

hahahaha :P :cool: :evil: I beat Mike hehehe but hey it was fun and I can't wait till next time hehe

#9 Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*

Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2003 - 03:43 PM

you sure did, shows you are getting the hang of it :D

#10 Guest_bajavwnsoobnut_*

Guest_bajavwnsoobnut_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2003 - 07:53 PM

yep now if you want to trade carbs I can see if I can do better hehe

now to find some nice traction tires :D :eek:

#11 Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*

Guest_Flowmastered87GL_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2003 - 01:31 AM

If I choose not to use my 13's next time you can borrow my mismatched snow tires 8o

#12 Guest_bajavwnsoobnut_*

Guest_bajavwnsoobnut_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2003 - 06:44 PM

I was thinkin about that but the carb would be nice too ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users