Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Back In Brat!

biffanyus

Alright long story short... 10 years ago I moved from Ohio back to Florida... I had a nice 78 brat (just needed paint) that I sold to a member here just before my move back to Florida... Well this incredible person made sure I was able to get the Brat back since he was getting rid of some items.. while he had the brat he had it painted as well... So I was blessed by this person to have first dibs on getting it back and I am so happy I did... Big thanks again!!!

Please if you know of the person I talking about please keep his name out of this thread... He does not want to be mention by name.

So now I'm "Back in Brat!!"

post-493-0-05780100-1464222739_thumb.jpg

post-493-0-94763100-1464222753_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Its Alive....Got it to my mechanic and it runs good.. Its sat for a while so we have to go thru some things like brakes and fluids but we got it running... Has an exhaust leak but we will be fixing that and a few things to make sure its running good and safe... I'm naming my brat "SKIP" some of you here might know why...