Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Drag racing at PIR Friday 5/23

Guest Witte

Guest Witte

I think I am going to go hit up the dragstrip before I get my motor tuned to see how fast my 03 "RX" is. be nice if anyone else wants to go to join up somewhere there.

Guest Flowmastered87GL

Hmmm details?? I need to take the 86 turbowagon out for one last run before I sell it... its such a fun car :evil:

EDIT

CONTACT ME ASAP!!!!

COST, How to get there (I know where PIR IS, but not how to get in there :lol: )

e-mail me @ the_great_mikeholio@yahoo.com or call me at 503-649-3820.... ask for Mike :D

Guest Witte

The gates open at 5pm cost is $20 to run

The entrance is on the NW side of it right along side the interstate. You will want to take the exit just south of it, and loop back north.

They are building a masstransit station right next to the entrance, and in fact the entrance is on that little road that goes through the parking lot.

Guest Flowmastered87GL

Grrr I took too long to get to this, its 5 right now... oh well, probably better I don't go out and break the turbowagon right before selling it. I dont have $20 right now anyway... the commute up there would suck right now also.

Guest Hondasucks

yeah, the bad-arse turbowagon that will lay lots of rubber without even trying and cooked a riced-out Neon:-)

Guest Flowmastered87GL

I am glad I didnt go. The water pump is getting wobbly and it threw the old belt. Hopefully it holds out for the trip to albany to get it changed. If not I'll be changing it on the side of the freeway :(