Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New in the Subie experiance

/me blushes

You guys are too much. Hey, yeah, im in sacramento. I was thinking of selling off my lifted wagon cause i get too much crap from the jeepers... but hell, if your gonna lift yours i might as well keep mine. There's also a guy in Reno that has a lift on order for his Brat. And there's a couple other lifted Rigs too that arent too far (mendocino & another in Fresno).

I got your email, but its cool to chat here too. What help is it your needing? Are you planning on fabricating your lift or buy a pre-fabbed lift? There are plenty of connections not too far from us. We have Patrick in San Diego, and John in Eugene Oregon for lift kits. As far as accessories go we have Tony in Medford Oregon and John as well. Tires/wheels/rims... our junkyards are the best on the west coast! :P

Stick around here, and there's much to learn. Email me and maybe we can hit the trails sometime.

-Brian

Welcome to the board. It's definitely cool to see more people in our area getting involved here, we definitely have great times ahead of us. For an easy bolt on lift kit contact PK Davis at ozified.com, or check with John (Mudrat79) for a custom lift. Both are fairly close, and our junkyards are usually filled with dead soobs, so there's not too many parts shortages here. Please, post any questions here, we'll be glad to help.