Ultimate Subaru Message Board

all the spfi swap links are dead...

Thank you, the write up i have says the dealer test plug can go, and part of the problem i ran into was the car i sourced from was auto digi dash and c/c, and my write up is for one from a standard so he didnt cover those plugs, ive mad some progress since last night, but still want to see gds write up, his write ups make sense to me

Very nice, youre referring to the line end test plug? Or the othe dealer plug that i already pulled? I may re-solder that thing back on. So i read on a thread here something about on the a/t harness that there is a wire thats grounded, if you use a manual trans ecu this grounded wire makes it think its an auto, i have a/t harness and ecu, my question is if i cut the wire will it make the ecu think its a manual now or are the two ecus completely different, ill try to look for the thread so i can get the pin number for that wire, if not how has everyone gone about fooling the inhibitor and park switches? Thanks!

Thanks a lot for all of this guys, youve been a huge help. Can i get pictures of the relay boxes you guys used? Like how you did the wiring to them and stuff? I pulled one out an 84 bmw, and cant see how its supposed to work in gds pics