Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Energy Suspension 19.5106G Rear Bushing Kit

I am changing the front and rear bushings with ES bushings on our 2008 Impreza OBS.  I have received the 19.5105G front bushings (21 mm) and 19.5106G rear bushing (16 mm) kit with end links.  I ordered the front P/N after verifying suitability at AMZN, but their guide is not always perfect and I hope the front ones fit the car.  The car did not come from the factory with a rear stabilizer bar; I added the 2009 16 mm WRX stabilizer bar (bar, links, bushings and hardware) to the car at @4K miles and it has worked well.  The car now has a over 105K miles.  I have two questions:

1. Anyone know the front bar size for the 2008 OBS?
  2. The rear kit (19.5106G) I received appears missing metal sleeves in the links.  Please see the following link:​  http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/19.5106.  The ES web site also shows metal sleeves installed in the fixed link ends.  Now look at the pictures of the kit I received today.  The end links are missing the metal sleeves.  Do I need to swap parts from the OEM end links to the ES ones?  I will also follow up with ES CS tomorrow to clarify.

post-2237-0-17085800-1467256074_thumb.jpg

post-2237-0-68286200-1467256075_thumb.jpg

post-2237-0-62583400-1467256076_thumb.jpg

Spoke to ES a few minutes ago and they confirmed that the end links should have had metal sleeves.  They are sending me a pair of sleeves and a couple of packets of ES bushing grease.  Replacement will wait until next week.  Not sure how the kit was released from their factory, but it will be resolved.