Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ANOTHER trailer load of NOS parts found in Texas!

Well, I was contacted by a retired person that has 1/2 tractor trailer load of NOS SUBARU OEM parts for 70s and 80s cars and BRATS. All tagged with part #s. He gave me some random part #s and some were rear CV axles for 79 BRAT, late 70s door panels, Wheel bearing rear 1980s, right front steering knuckle early 80s. Dome lights, seat cushions, rebuild kits and alternators. So that is some idea of what may be in this truck.

No sheet metal and no complete engines, but about everything else he says. It will be in Dallas in AUG. I will be getting photos and seeing want the options are. The gentleman seemed like he might be easy to work with!

• 2 weeks later...

OK...I had the opportunity to view this lot today. It is a mix of early 70s, Gen 1, Gen 2 and even newer. It's mostly contained in multiple large bins, but also many boxes. It's not a tractor trailer load, but about 3/4s of this car trailer. 

Here are some photos. There are multiples of many of these things.

Things I remember:

• Key blanks
  • Cylinder heads
  • Gen 1 and 2 BRAT tailight lenses
  • 79 GF taillens
  • turn signal switches
  • electronics
  • clocks
  • grills
  • water pumps.
  • Lot's of Loyale stuff too.
  • No sheetmetal, No seats, no BIG items like door panels, or glass.

Look at the pics and give me your thoughts. Should I negotiate and get it? What do you think this lot is worth? There are a lot of "smalls" 

Link to pics:  http://www.todd-peters.com/Forsale

Take what you need and run away fast.

These same parts have been found and offered here and on ebay. Every time an old dealer stock shows up its all about the same items with little variance.

You don't have time for more shipping on top of what you already have going on. It's nice to be nice but it's smart to be less nice in times like these.

Let one of our other members take the lot - after you've gotten your needs.

You and I , and a few others have already had the "thrill" of the hunt and catch. Let one of these guys get the tickle and relieve yourself of further suffering over something we would otherwise praise and glorify.

That's my opinion. ;)

Good luck with it !

I'm thinking I may pass on this lot. I am going to try to get a handful of things, but leave just about all of it. I would venture to say that a lot of it is Loyale, some 80s GL/BRAT stuff and a few Legacy/Impreza stuff. Anyone local Dallas/Ft Worth interested. I will put you in touch with the person.

www.todd-peters.com/Forsale

email me  subaru3@aol.com

Todd, if I gave you those part numbers for the door seals I needed, would you look for them and possibly buy them to resell to me?

I've looked everywhere for these things with no luck at all. I would be happy to pay you for your efforts and time.

- Matt