Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Multiple dash indicator lights on

Greetings everyone. I have a 2016 Outback and yesterday while driving along received the following indicator lights on the dash - Check engine, ABS, Red BRAKE light, AT Oil Temp (flashing), Cruse Control, X-Mode, BSD/RCTA, and Vehicle Dynamics Control. The engines fan also stays running till turning off the ignition. Temperature gage is normal. Help.

Welcome to the USMB, Vtoldguy!

Can't tell you what all those lights mean.  But since it's a 2016 model, I'd assume you bought it new and that it's still under warranty.  I'd get it back to the dealer ASAP and say "Fix it!"  Good luck.

Yes that is true.

The ABS + VDC system detect a wheel speed difference and compensates for a moment. But since it is taking to long it senses a wheel size difference must be the cause and disables the VDC, cruise and x-mode systems. The awd system is disabled resulting in flashing of atf temp light. The fault is in the brake system via abs sensors (abs and brake light warning light). The CEL light is just to force you and go to a dealer. Cruise control will not work when any of the warning lights is on.

• Like 1