Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My windows fog like mad. I can turn on the defroster but it doesn't always help. I wiped down the windshield with 91% isopropyl alcohol and then I tried RainX anti-fog but it seems to make things worse. I also tried an application of toothpaste (just paste, not the gel) and that doesn't seemed to have helped either. I'm about to buy my first ever can of shaving cream and try that but people might think that's crazy because I have a beard and have never shaved!

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Run the AC for a few minutes and you will see a puddle of water form under the car in front of the passenger seat well. Or just look under the car, right side, for a dangling hose under the firewall. Use compressed air to clear it. 

The heater core is inside a sealed box. If it springs a leak, coolant begins to collect inside the box. 

Run the AC for a few minutes and you will see a puddle of water form under the car in front of the passenger seat well. Or just look under the car, right side, for a dangling hose under the firewall. Use compressed air to clear it. 

The heater core is inside a sealed box. If it springs a leak, coolant begins to collect inside the box. 

Definitely no water puddles in the car. I'll check under the card for the tube.

Do you vape? 

In all seriousness, My house mate vaped in his car and could not figure out how to get the film off...and it cause a ridiculous amount of fog on windows when he used his heat or ac. 

Nope. I was born with a healthy set of lungs and will keep it that way! LOL!

• Like 1