Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Portland OR Rallycross

Guest Flowmastered87GL

Guest 84SOOB

Yes it was me Brian, in the black BRAT. I had a great time with 2:16 being my best and last run, I was happy with that being my rookie session. I wish I could have stayed for the afternoon but also had to get back to Seattle. It's always nice to put faces with the nicknames from the board with the guys I met Sun. morning.

Guest edrach

My oldest son, Eric, and I shared my Brat for the morning runs. He placed 1st in class with a total of 6:26.91 (best run a 2:06.63); I managed a third in class with a 6:51.87 total. I didn't really get it together until the last run at just under 2:13. I realized after my 2nd run that I was spinning my wheels too much and not moving forward; eased up a bit for the third run and knocked 7 seconds off my previous best time. Cool picture thanks to Subiegal (don't know if it's Eric or myself in the picture): Sorry I couldn't link to the picture directly. See them all at:

<a href="http://www.subiegal.com/SGRacing/SGRacing.htm" target="top">http://www.subiegal.com/SGRacing/SGRacing.htm</a>

The Brat handled great (better than I can drive) and the Weber made a heck of a difference (thanks qman! and cameron!). The rallytires from Silverstone weren't bad either. I can't wait for the next one.

Guest Witte

had Subie Gal ride along for my last one... My Driving still blows, and I REALLY need something other than 18" Kuhmo MX's on.

On a positive note It had the power to bang the limiter for 1/3 to 1/2 of the straighter sections.

Guest qman

Man, as sloppy as that looked I could have done well with my Brat. Oh well, with Mother's Day and all. Looks like good fun. And I was there in spirit. Glad you did well Ed. I know why Eric did a faster time than you did. He doesn't have to fix it if it breaks. :lol:

Ken

Guest edrach

I know why Witte beat me......I'm still learning! Takes time for an old dog to learn new tricks! My son did okay with his total time in my car; gives me a goal to shoot for. Actually, Witte deserves credit for a fine set of runs; 6:30 was nothing to sneeze at.

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

Yes Witte it was I in the 76 4wd wagon with Syrinx also and man you shoulda said Hi to all of us but oh well call me at 503-830-8991 sometime soon or email me your # and that pic you have to bajasoobnut@lycos.com

Guest edrach

Cool ride. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you either. I was trying to make it home to join my sons in taking Mom out to dinner. I'll catch you at the next one. Looks like it will be another week before they post the final results.

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

Hey did it have the W missing from the WRX tag on the rear? If so I saw your wagon just not you. Oh well there is always next rallyX (there is talk of a RallyX sooner than august at hood river) and hey call me