Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rogue Valley get together

I would be into getting together and at least hanging out and chatting. I'm right here in your same town actually, along with one of my friends who just got a 84 gl wagon. Let me know

Ken 301-8252

Thou shalt not spam to get higher postcounts.

(Shakes head at the Noobs...J/k).

We usually get together at least twice a month, this have been a little hectic lately, so we really haven't been able to ALL get together at one time.

This weekend is no good for me, got to do the ARMY thing all weekend long. But after that I'm good, although I won't be able to go anywhere, I'm pretty swamped with the latest project. But then again, if I get bored or frustrated it would be good to get out somewhere, would be kewl to take the Brat off-roadin, haven't done it in a while.

Guest taprackready

I'm good for just getting together and talking shop. Even if a guy needs a hand wrenching on his rig, that would be great. Wheelin is always good. Only days that are absolutely not gonna work are Sundays. By the way Adam. Sportsman park is pretty fun. Also the Klamath River Canyon is great. Old abandoned homestead, pioneer cemetary, camping by the river. These places I described are also great places to shoot guns. Anybody out there like to shoot?

Bill

yep, six for me too.

I guess mike didnt tell you, I got a job at harley davidson for parts and inventory. I start wednesday morning.

PS, the tranny is getting worse, so let me know when we can do that, and what parts we need that you dont have already.

Alex

Hey Bugaru, sounds like a good idea to me. Ya'll are welcome to drop my place and have a soda, stretch your legs and hang out for a few. I'm definatly gonna be workin on my rigs, but help (and company) is more than welcome. Uh-oh, that means more people will see the Supersecretsecretsquirrelproject!!!

Where ya headed to if'n ya don't mind my askin.

This weekend is no good for me, got to do the ARMY thing all weekend long.

This kind of makes me think that meeting at Adams house might not be a good idea:rolleyes: ? Or maybe its just me. I am thinking just meet somewhere and take over the parking lot at work during the 'cruise' and show thems boys what fun is all about.

Matt

I'm headed down to northern California to visit some people, and do some 4 wheeling. We will be driving through Medford on the way back where we will probably meet up with General Disorder and Nicky Nighteyes, if they decide to make the trip. Have you guys settled on a location?

Ohkay, so how's this sounds, hookin up at my place on Saturday. Dunno whot times work best for ya'll, but it does stay light pretty late nowadays. I'm definatly going to be working on my rig, but if the thought comes up to go out and play around a little bit, I think I'd be pretty down for it.

Bugaru, if you look in the misc album of my gallery, there is a little map of how to get to my place, it's real easy from the S. Medford exit.