Ultimate Subaru Message Board

First post!

Yeahhh! First post. Miles is on his way home and all is well. I have Zaps hammer, the bus left. All is quiet. Good work to all that have busted their butt to make this possible. Thanks guys! Lets take to this in a big way, Bradd

Apparently not, Shawn must have turned her on. I am glad to see this up and running. I am sure there will be those that wait until EZ dies before moving, but if there is nothing to read over there, tey will come. Plus this is much better any way, Bradd

Well, the prodigal has returned. I am glad you made it. I sent Eric's hammer with Robert and Lori down to Rubicon. The trashwagon sits, lonely in the lot. I haven't heard anything different from Noah or Austin, so I better make sure it has antifreeze in it. Had a great dinner in Sandpoint with Robert and Lori last night and they went home to work on unhatched all night to leave for Eugene this morning. Glad your back, stay out of trouble and get your license straightened out, Bradd