Ultimate Subaru Message Board

93 loyale passenger window wont roll up

If the contacts in the switch on the door card are corroded that could be your problem. The window motor might be corroded too so it might work if you take it apart and clean it. The first thing i would try is jumping the window motor straight from the battery to see if that's your problem. If it works you could have a broken wire from the door opening and closing.

If the contacts in the switch on the door card are corroded that could be your problem. The window motor might be corroded too so it might work if you take it apart and clean it. The first thing i would try is jumping the window motor straight from the battery to see if that's your problem. If it works you could have a broken wire from the door opening and closing.

How do i test it with the battery?

By hooking up a negative and a positive wire to the battery to jump it. The motors only have 2 wires so depending on what way you jump them they will make the window go up or down.

Tried testing the window switch with my test light and the switch is fine. Still need to just the actual motor but i got a new motor from pick in pull and i hooked it up to the switch and it didnt work as well. So either both motors are bad or the wires that power the motor are fried?