Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Been on forums before I know I'm supposed to look for stuff before I post. Been looking for the last few weeks and can't seem to find this fu@#*$# connector. Got an abs and brake light on. Checked the fluid, pads, read the speed sensors all of which are checking out. Just don't know whatelse to do. Everyone says the connector is right above the clutch pedal or near the steering column but I must be blind cause I haven't found it. Got an 05 Impreza Rs automatic (don't know if that changes anything). Any help would be much appreciated. At this point I'm just lost.

Should be the same as the older cars. Small black 6 pin connector. The pins are arranged in a U shape like: 

1       2

3 4 5 6

Its taped to one of the big harnesses. Should have two black wires with bare spade pins on the ends taped in with it. Usually if you find the two bright green plugs, the black plug will be near them. 

Should be the same as the older cars. Small black 6 pin connector. The pins are arranged in a U shape like: 

1       2

3 4 5 6

Its taped to one of the big harnesses. Should have two black wires with bare spade pins on the ends taped in with it. Usually if you find the two bright green plugs, the black plug will be near them. 

Good forum thread with pictures n arrows over at nasic.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192583&page=4