Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Portland/Van Get-to-Gether Sun 6-13-04

Well with Kurt aka Syrinx in town, we thought it might be nice to get together for a BBQ and a small meeting of the Portland Club (maybe start talking about actually being a club.)

And Jason aka Bajasubarunut, would also like to have a vehicle strip-a-thon while everyone is there.

Place: Jason House

10672 SE 78th

Milwaukie OR 97222

Date Sunday

June 13, 2004

Time:12:00ish. I am sure people who want to help strip the car are welcome earlier.

BYOB (you know what that means) and there will be a Barbeque but since everyone likes different stuff, don't know how many are showing up and we aren't supplying steaks, BYOM. (Bring your own meat) and we also like everyone to bring something to share potluck style. Please cordinate this with me through my PM box by Saturday @ 3:00.

Things to bring:

Chips

Pop for everyone

Charcoal and such items

Salads, etc

Plates, and stuff maybe (have to ask Jason and Heather about that one)

Please come and bring your family even if you don't feel like taking a car apart. If you are thinking about coming or defiantly be coming please post here so we can get an idea of the #'s

well i would have been there..

but as usuall one of the guys on dayshift came down with a case of the jack daniels flu <quite a regular thing> for him so not only am i on my 13th day of work with no off time .. not really a big deal.. but i also got to do a nice 12hr shift and got off at 10:00 am

.. so that killed it for me for being able to show up

sorry

and yes my boss knows the guy was just hung over.. same guy has shown up to "safety meetings" not even able to find the page to write his own name...

but anyways

hope it turned out good .. maybe next time