Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Timing advance ea82 Weber

pbilt

One vacuum port at the distributor, is for steady vacuum -outer one- while the other port needs Progressive vacuum -inner one- so, you should cap close the outer one on a Weber Swap, and plug the inner one to the Weber's front-left port. Read further information here:

~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/topic/71510-ideas-on-swaping-a-weber-carb-on-ea82%C2%B4s/

Kind Regards.

• Like 1

Thanks man I love it when you reply to posts you always explain everything perfectly I already read that link I bought the carb from someone on here and they sent the manifold with it. It has the 2 piece adapter plate but oh well I'll run it the cooling port was welded already so that was nice when I redid the carb it had 16s for the secondary and 17s for primary jets does that sound right he was running it on a ea81 with a ea82 intake manifold

Edited by pbilt
  • Like 2

Thanks man I love it when you reply to posts you always explain everything perfectly...

Thank you for your kind words, which are really appreciated.

...the carb it had 16s for the secondary and 17s for primary jets does that sound right ...

Are you writing about the main fuel Jets?

If so, please refer to my Writeup whose link is on my post above; there is a post where I wrote regarding the use of different fuel Jets.

Kind Regards.

I reread your link the one I read wasn't that long I booked marked it thank you again that covered literally every question anyone could ever have

JesZek is on the list of people I would most like to buy a beer.  Excellent knowledge and advice, delivered with humour and respect.

Thank you for your kind words, which I really appreciate. Thumbup.jpg