Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey guys My name's Sean i'm new to this forum im looking to do a slight lift to my car via a spacer kit but don't wanna shell out the $$$. I was wondering of anyone happened to have drawing/dimensions for front and rear strut spacers. Its a 2013 impreza hatchback. I work at a machine shop and i have the ability to create them i just can't seem to find a drawing of them. if anyone knows where i could find them that would be fantastic. 

• 5 weeks later...

Sean,

We have a 2015 Impreza sport and was wondering the same thing. We also have access to a machine shop. I think with a spacer in place the XV tires would fit allowing for a bit more of a lift. Were you able to come up with any dimensions?

Thanks,

Mike

Sean,

We have a 2015 Impreza sport and was wondering the same thing. We also have access to a machine shop. I think with a spacer in place the XV tires would fit allowing for a bit more of a lift. Were you able to come up with any dimensions?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,

Unfortunately I have not yet I am in the process of acquiring the top hats from both front and rear to trace and create a cad drawing of these. I will let you know when I have completed the drawings and I can send them to you in a file form that works for you

• 1 year later...