Ultimate Subaru Message Board

USMB members,

Hi, I am new on this Subaru forum and I was crazy for it... my location is South Florida and I would like if any of the members know a tuning/performance shop from Hollywood to Kendall, Florida.

These are the upgrades I would like to do to my '13 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited.

- Performance Exhaust

- Performance Chip (If there is any)

- 18 Inches wheels

- Perhaps change the turbos and headers.

Some of the upgrades that I already did to my car:

- Update head and Fog lights from OEM to LED (See pics)

- Aluminum Pedals (See Pic)

- Turn Signals (Front and Back) from OEM to LED

- Interior and doors lights from OEM to LED

- Replaced Air filter for a K&N filter.

Near future, projects or upgrades

- Trunk carbon fiber spoiler

- 18 inch Wheels with bigger and wider tires

- front and rear performance brakes discs and pads

So to all of you Subaru enthusiasts, I am reaching out to all of you to direct me to where, here in south Florida to make my dreams come true. In advance, thank you for any information provide.

Sincerely

Balazzo556

post-64746-0-91463400-1475889280_thumb.jpgpost-64746-0-35398300-1475889288_thumb.jpgpost-64746-0-16388900-1475889297_thumb.jpgpost-64746-0-97676600-1475889354_thumb.jpg

The 3.6 is turboed now?

Don't waste your time on a performance chip. They do nothing. A throaty exhaust and aftermarket wheels will give it that custom look and feel. Both take very little wrench time.

Those Boeing 747 spoilers scream of rice and kids who watch too many fast and furious movies. Don't hack up a nice new subaru that way. Nobody likes that guy. Friends don't let friends ruin nice cars.

Edited by AdventureSubaru

Not sure what you mean by turbos, because the 3.6r is definitely NA.  Performance chips are useless, so I'd recommend avoiding them.   If you actually want to make it faster, look at an intake upgrade, exhaust, and suspension.  If you want something that you can get a lot of power out of though, you should really be looking at an STI.  

Do not put a spoiler on it, please.  The subie never did anything to you, why cut holes in it?