Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RX Registry

Guest UltimateRX

Guest UltimateRX

OK, looks like my web site is back up and running. For those of you who have RXs, please review the database that I'm creating, here is the link RX Database , please let me know if you don't show up on the database, and provide the infromation shown on the database so that once I can access the files (still can't do that), I can update the database.

Link fixed by Qman

Guest UltimateRX

What, not replies, come on I know there are some of you out there that have RXs that are not on my database. Like Richie's RX that he is dismantling. I don't think rXSNRG's is on there either. There were a couple on the east coast that were recently acquired RXs that are not there either.

Guest rXSNRG

I think you have mine but here they are again just in case:

'86 sedan JF2AC56B9GE235416 Crushed.

'87 coupe JF2AG56BXHG808656 Nice original driver.

'88 coupe JF2AG56B7JG802156 Not running, complete, restorable.

There are two for sale locally, the '87 coupe I posted in the marketplace a couple days ago and I just saw a '86 in the Nickel Saver yesterday. You want phone numbers for those?

I found a '87 sedan I'm trying to buy. I'll get the VIN for you either way...

Guest subarurx

hey

I have 1984 RX Turbo which I rally here in NZ.

Stats:

Engine: Forged Pistons, steel headgaskets, std turbo running 14psi (in the shop at present as did a headgasket at the last rally)

Suspension: Front - Bilstein adj. platform, adjustble lower arms. Rear - Koni adj. platform

Gearbox: Leone casing with WRX RA steel kit fitted, with 12kg viscous centre diff

Front/Rear Diff: 4.11

Wheels: 12x13" and 10x14"

You can see the car on my site at:

www.redhillsbenz.co.nz

This forum is great..

Cheers

Simon

Guest UltimateRX

Simon, it looks just like our 85s, seems like you guys got it a year before we did over here in the states. Sure, give me the VIN and other info and I'll add it to my data base, I'll create a page for non-USA RXs, I think I have a VIN from Finland also.

Guest subarurx

I will have a look tonight...it is AA5 plus a whole lot of other numbers. It is an 84 body, with a mix of other parts...good fun car, but not enough HP... have just rigged up a front mount intercooler, which has made a huge difference to the intakes temps..

Corky...that blue RX is great, someting I would like todo to mine is chnage the stud pattern, but I have so many rims, it is too much trouble.

Guest richierich

I have the Vin number for the two in the wrecking yard in Eugene. But I do not know what year they were? Is that a problem?

Then I have the VIN #'s for my three. One is a 88, one is a 87 and one is an 85.

I will try to email them to you in a day or so.

Guest UltimateRX

Hey Richie, tried to e-mail you yesterday and got an undeliverable return message. In case you forgot, the VIN contains the model year, so yes, please let me have the VINs, I'll figure out what year they are.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted my former RX's VIN # a while back.If it shows up under someone elses name please let me know.

It's begining to look like "Alcyone31" is burning me for the car and my alloys.If he doesn't call or email soon it'll be an official police matter.

hey mAJJJORD

the wheels are factory 14" (I presume you are meaning the grey alloys) that I bought a year or so ago. they are off an import RX-II leone which was imported from Japan. We also have a few other leones down here, that are running the ex-factory motorsport rims (all are off Possums' old leones).

cheers

simon

• 2 weeks later...