Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rouge valley Subarus?

Guest SOOBME

Guest SOOBME

OK, I know that there is me(soobme), Adam NDJ, a guy in Central Point, so who all on the board(besides us) is in the valley?

I'm thinking poss. off road club, 1 or 2 times a mo. meet&wheel ( or meed & wrench ;) ) Any takers? We gota stick together around here, tooooo many heeps in our area:lol:

Guest ThreeEyedBandit

The only people I know are Myself(Matt) and my manager at work but he is usually busy at home with his family, and a friend with a 86 sprint, had a subaru and he killed it so back to the sprint again. If anything new comes up let me know.

Matt

Guest SOOBME

I will, and U do the same. We need to keep our eyes open for the metalic forrest green '83 wagon. It's got a 3" BYB lift on it (the one with the 3lights up front), it's in new hands now. If I see it any where I will leave a note with the USMB add. and my Ph# on it.

Do U know Adam in Grants Pass? SubaruJunkie will be @ his house on Fri.( the 11th) and I will be going over there to meet him. Would be a good chance to get together.

Guest ThreeEyedBandit

What time are you guys going to be there? I have to work till 6:00, but wouldnt mind driving out there. If you are leaving around then I could follow you or just get directions, let me know.

Matt

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Hey Matt, How ya doing. I'm Adam. The unofficial Southern Oregon Subaru Guru (self appointed). I like to think of myself as that, sometimes. I can be pretty handy with stuff now and again. And I'm ohkay at fabbin stuff up here and there. We should have a good get together when I have one of my 4wd's up and running (preferable the Brat, it's soooo close to being done.). Catch ya Laters.

Guest SOOBME

Yes, it is! And I got to go on the 1st test drive!!!:eek: ( it's soooo cooool!!) We should all get together some time, not just to wheel, but just to get together.

I know there is interest in built Subarus here in the valley( I get coments on mine all the time) but I don't think most people have any idea what they can do with there Roos. I gess it's up to the 3 of us to get the word out:lol:

So I'll do my part, and U guys do your'es and in no time will can get people together for our oun club;)

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Ohkay Rogue Valley Soobs, whot are we doin this weekend? As usual I'm free. Wish that I had something to do this weekend, but as of right now I don't have the cash flow to do anything more on the Brat, so some things are kinda put off for now. Would like to get out of the house and do sumpin though. Going to school and sittin at home tends to get kinda boreing. Gotta remember I still ain't got no wheels yet. So, like I said, whotchya'll doin? Catch ya Laters.

Guest SOOBME

Well I'm out for this weekend, kids, easter, yard work, b. ball tournement, ect. ect. ect. But next week end is a whole nother story, I gota re-build my budy's stearing box, and that's it!

Guest ThreeEyedBandit

I have to work tomorrow and have plans to clean up on sunday, but next sunday is great for me. Let me know and I might be able to get a couple of friends together in the wagons to run.

Matt

Guest SOOBME

How bout it Adam, I can come pick U up if U still don't have the brat ready, we could go play in the turbo:) .

Bandit, I'm in! Next Sunday sounds good to me. I still don't have 4WD, but I got some rump roast kickin' tires so I should be OK. I got a winch too, I will try to get a mounting sys. set up for it this week:D . Where U want to go wheelin' at? We should meet up in town some where 1st. Post here or E-mail me and let me know what's up;)

U too Adam!:D

Guest ThreeEyedBandit

I am going to get my 5-speed in thursday and will need to give a try out, so sunday sounds great. I have a old 3500 pound superwinch I can drag along if you dont get yours up and going. Just let me know if you come up with a time and place. Anytime is great with me, just let me know if you come up with something before I do.

Matt

Guest SOOBME

Cool!! I will E-mail U on Thur. and let U know for sure, but I'm thinking Sun. 10-11AM @ Pilot in CP. Let me know if U have a wheelin spot in mind;)

Guest Adam N.D.J.

Hmm, if the weather breaks up for a little while, I should have my Turbo up and running by this weekend. I would also have to get the 4wd working (jes needs a toggle switch, friggin auto's). I just need to get the intake and exhaust on, and do all the plumbing, and it should be drivable again. Although it's more of a rallyer than a 4byer. Still would be fun, I haven't taken it out and gotten it dirty since I've owned it. Catch ya Laters.