Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello, I am a newcomer to this forum. While i have had several subarus at different stages in my life (single, married, family, empty nesters), I now have a 2015 outback ltd, 4 cyl with eyesight tech. It is amazing what subaru has done in creating this car; it simply is the most comfortable ride I have ever had

However, i have passed the 30k mark on my odometer, and referring to the owners manual regarding maitenance Inread that the brakes should be bleed => replace with fresh fluid. I was at the pasco, wa dealership (McCurley), doing a test drive with tech about rattle noises from behind the head console unit, and I asked him about bleeding the brakes (anything new, different, "strange" as regards the procedure). He replied that there wasnt anything really different about the procedure, despite abs. He stated that he oftentimes just sucks most of fluid out of master cylinder resevoir, inverts a fresh bottle of fluid into the refill opening, climbs under the car and sequence is : right rear, left rear, right front, left front... he cracks open the bleeder valve in that order and allows the fluid to drain out until clear. Thats it... does that sound about right? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you. Mrpeabody56