Ultimate Subaru Message Board

coolent hose for 92 loyal wagon

ok gang i need your help ....my ex has a leak in a coolent hose...its starts behind the carbmanifold area and runs to the firewall..it has a elbow in it.... there is also a side hose on its right side ..anyway i need to know the type of hose this is...ive gone to 2 places and nobody has it......i could go to the dealer but hell why pay twice as much......sparkster

Sounds like a heater hose to me.

I think it's left side in(to heater core) and right side out.Not that that matters but you do want the correct one.I think one has a bend in it and the other is not as bent.....too bad I don't have any EA82's here at home or I'd double check for you.

ok gang i need your help ....my ex has a leak in a coolent hose...its starts behind the carbmanifold area and runs to the firewall..it has a elbow in it.... there is also a side hose on its right side ..anyway i need to know the type of hose this is...ive gone to 2 places and nobody has it......i could go to the dealer but hell why pay twice as much......sparkster