Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EAST COAST MEET-INFO FOR NJ Pine Barrens 4/13/2003

Guest Dennis

Guest Dennis

a week from sunday dudes...

paul, what do you want for all that stuff we talked about?

E, howd you make out tonite? the car is LOUD on the highway dude...BRRRRRRRRR, just like you said

got the front done, starting back today. Had a guy stop by last night, he just pulled up. I have never seen this guy before in my life, he walks up and says hey "there is the subaru nut." He offers me a ea81 station wagon, says the body is in bad shape but I can have it. He figured I could strip it for parts, plus I would be doing him a favor getting it out of his yard. I am going to look at it tonight when I get the lift done. I'll keep you posted on the lift....

Guest moosens

Dennis,email me your phne number and I'll call you.

EJ,let me know if you can spare the seats,even if they don't look entirely great.Thanks.

Guest Dennis

E-

dude thats wild, let me know what it looks like...

care to let me come by next week on thurs if you have off? would like to get this muffler off and straight-pipe it...let me know either way, maybe we could strip that wagon too?

paul has mail

Guest Wagon Wagon

Well, it looks like once again my family says they're too busy for me to stay with them. :(

So... if anyone has a floor they could let me sleep on friday and saturday night... or maybe just saturday night... I'd be REALLY appreciative of it.

If that doesn't work I'd have to find a hotel... and with me being the broke college student that I am that REALLY doesn't sit to well with me.

No matter what I WILL make it to the meet though!

Guest Dennis

yeah can someone in the area help a boy out?

he was tenatively supposed to crash on my floor but some family stuff came up on saturday nite and it wasnt going to work out...

Guest Wagon Wagon

Yeah, I was also tentatively supposed to sleep on my aunt's couch friday night, but now she's "too busy" to let me crash there for 6 hours.

Well... anyway... thanks in advance.

Dennis as far as I know I have nothing planned for Thursday, lets shoot for it. Maybe we can do that muffler that I have for my hatch? I'll let you know if anything pops up...

Guest Wagon Wagon

Some circumstances have occurred since the last time I posted. I'd rather not talk about it here on the board. It's definitely not good news.Anyway, I now don't need to find a place to stay.

And yes, I WILL still be at the meet.

Guest Dennis

cool...let me know if its cool with you when you get a better idea of the week ahead

i think some guy named rory might be hitting us up to help him with the lift too toward the end of the week

hows that wagon?

Guest Dennis

ok dudes heres the final update...

sunday sunday sunday

april 13th, 2003 at 8 am members of the eastcoast chapter of this here subaru club will be meeting up at the Redlion Diner on Rte. 70 and 206 in Atison, New Jersey...

so far i have:

-myself

-EJ

-paul

-svxpert

-brattysvx

-wagon wagon

-subeman90

-hocrest

if anyone else is interested, please get in touch so we know to wait/not wait around that morning...if anyone needs ill have my cell on me that day (215-813-2283)...hope everyones coming out

ben and steve still wanna hook up at my place that morning? maybe get there at 7:15ish and we can shoot to svxperts to drag his rump roast outta bed?

Guest hocrest

Get rid of the ? behind my name.

Can I get some help with directions. Red Lion doesn't show up on my atlas, but according to Yahoo maps I think I should be looking in the area between New Brunswick and Princeton. Am I close?

As far as I can tell I'd be coming from Rte 78 -> Rte 287 -> Rte 1... But I don't see any Rte 70 around there???

edit: I just saw a post under another topic that said it is only 30 minutes from the bridges, so I think I am looking in the wrong place????

Guest Wagon Wagon

Look up Atsion, NJ on yahoo maps. Then follow rt. 206 up north for a few miles until it intersects rt. 70. That intersection is where the diner is.

Guest brattysvx

Slight problem for me. I kind of have a flat spare tire. Filled it up last night and it was flat this afternoon when I went home for lunch. I definately won't make it to a yard before then to pick up a new spare so should I have a problem with a tire can someone lend me their spare til Carlisle?

Guest Wagon Wagon

And which kind of spare would that be? Your ordinary plain jane 13" steel? If so I'll just leave mine under the hood for you. I hope to have my Pugs on by then, with a spare on the roof, so I can let it go for a while.

Guest moosens

is paul still buying? :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

by the way paul...any of your boys coming down for this?- not sure....yo boys???!!!

-Dennis ex24-:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

Guest brattysvx

Yeah Wagon wagon. Its just the standard 13 inch Brat wheel. Wonder what happened to mine. It doesn't look like its ever been on the car.:D

Guest Dennis

hey ben...ill email my address and phone # to you tommorrow so you can get directions and all that...

anybody else trying to meet me at my house?