Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

EAST COAST MEET-INFO FOR NJ Pine Barrens 4/13/2003

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#101 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2003 - 08:22 AM

Sent you a e-mail at your new address....

#102 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2003 - 10:05 PM

a week from sunday dudes...

paul, what do you want for all that stuff we talked about?

E, howd you make out tonite? the car is LOUD on the highway dude...BRRRRRRRRR, just like you said

#103 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 08:01 AM

got the front done, starting back today. Had a guy stop by last night, he just pulled up. I have never seen this guy before in my life, he walks up and says hey "there is the subaru nut." He offers me a ea81 station wagon, says the body is in bad shape but I can have it. He figured I could strip it for parts, plus I would be doing him a favor getting it out of his yard. I am going to look at it tonight when I get the lift done. I'll keep you posted on the lift....

#104 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 01:17 PM

Dennis,email me your phne number and I'll call you.

EJ,let me know if you can spare the seats,even if they don't look entirely great.Thanks.

#105 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2003 - 06:46 PM

E-
dude thats wild, let me know what it looks like...
care to let me come by next week on thurs if you have off? would like to get this muffler off and straight-pipe it...let me know either way, maybe we could strip that wagon too?

paul has mail

#106 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:53 PM

Well, it looks like once again my family says they're too busy for me to stay with them. :(

So... if anyone has a floor they could let me sleep on friday and saturday night... or maybe just saturday night... I'd be REALLY appreciative of it.

If that doesn't work I'd have to find a hotel... and with me being the broke college student that I am that REALLY doesn't sit to well with me.

No matter what I WILL make it to the meet though!

#107 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 04:57 PM

yeah can someone in the area help a boy out?

he was tenatively supposed to crash on my floor but some family stuff came up on saturday nite and it wasnt going to work out...

#108 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2003 - 05:42 PM

Yeah, I was also tentatively supposed to sleep on my aunt's couch friday night, but now she's "too busy" to let me crash there for 6 hours.

Well... anyway... thanks in advance.

#109 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 09:00 PM

Dennis as far as I know I have nothing planned for Thursday, lets shoot for it. Maybe we can do that muffler that I have for my hatch? I'll let you know if anything pops up...

#110 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 09:33 PM

Some circumstances have occurred since the last time I posted. I'd rather not talk about it here on the board. It's definitely not good news.Anyway, I now don't need to find a place to stay.

And yes, I WILL still be at the meet.

#111 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2003 - 09:55 PM

At least your still coming to the meet, Less than a week...

#112 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 06:21 AM

cool...let me know if its cool with you when you get a better idea of the week ahead

i think some guy named rory might be hitting us up to help him with the lift too toward the end of the week

hows that wagon?

#113 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 06:56 PM

ok dudes heres the final update...

sunday sunday sunday

april 13th, 2003 at 8 am members of the eastcoast chapter of this here subaru club will be meeting up at the Redlion Diner on Rte. 70 and 206 in Atison, New Jersey...

so far i have:
-myself
-EJ
-paul
-svxpert
-brattysvx
-wagon wagon
-subeman90
-hocrest

if anyone else is interested, please get in touch so we know to wait/not wait around that morning...if anyone needs ill have my cell on me that day (215-813-2283)...hope everyones coming out

ben and steve still wanna hook up at my place that morning? maybe get there at 7:15ish and we can shoot to svxperts to drag his rump roast outta bed?

#114 Guest_hocrest_*

Guest_hocrest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 08:22 PM

Get rid of the ? behind my name.

Can I get some help with directions. Red Lion doesn't show up on my atlas, but according to Yahoo maps I think I should be looking in the area between New Brunswick and Princeton. Am I close?

As far as I can tell I'd be coming from Rte 78 -> Rte 287 -> Rte 1... But I don't see any Rte 70 around there???

edit: I just saw a post under another topic that said it is only 30 minutes from the bridges, so I think I am looking in the wrong place????

#115 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 09:19 PM

Look up Atsion, NJ on yahoo maps. Then follow rt. 206 up north for a few miles until it intersects rt. 70. That intersection is where the diner is.

#116 Guest_hocrest_*

Guest_hocrest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2003 - 09:26 PM

FOUND IT :)

Thanks Wagon

I'm gonna have to wake up about a half hour earlier than I thought but I'm still in...

#117 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2003 - 06:21 AM

Sounds good, parking lot of diner. Then we can eat and move out.... to the park.....

#118 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2003 - 06:59 AM

is paul still buying?

by the way paul...any of your boys coming down for this?

#119 Guest_brattysvx_*

Guest_brattysvx_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2003 - 12:10 PM

Slight problem for me. I kind of have a flat spare tire. Filled it up last night and it was flat this afternoon when I went home for lunch. I definately won't make it to a yard before then to pick up a new spare so should I have a problem with a tire can someone lend me their spare til Carlisle?

#120 Guest_Wagon Wagon_*

Guest_Wagon Wagon_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2003 - 12:39 PM

And which kind of spare would that be? Your ordinary plain jane 13" steel? If so I'll just leave mine under the hood for you. I hope to have my Pugs on by then, with a spare on the roof, so I can let it go for a while.

#121 Guest_moosens_*

Guest_moosens_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2003 - 05:27 PM

is paul still buying? :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

by the way paul...any of your boys coming down for this?- not sure....yo boys???!!!

-Dennis ex24-:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

#122 Guest_brattysvx_*

Guest_brattysvx_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2003 - 08:09 PM

Yeah Wagon wagon. Its just the standard 13 inch Brat wheel. Wonder what happened to mine. It doesn't look like its ever been on the car.:D

#123 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2003 - 09:06 PM

hey ben...ill email my address and phone # to you tommorrow so you can get directions and all that...

anybody else trying to meet me at my house?

#124 Guest_EJ_*

Guest_EJ_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2003 - 09:19 PM

no I stay away from bad area's....

#125 Guest_Dennis_*

Guest_Dennis_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2003 - 01:51 PM

dont get too close to the villas then...

thanx for your help again...how did your project go today? see you sunday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users