Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Quiz Time

Okay guys, this is for all you who have the ea82 mpfi engines, or if you just know.

So I changed out the engine in my 88 Rx to an ea81 for now, ej coming later. 

The question is: Right under my master cylinder, on the want-to-be frame rail, I have a hose that I believe went to one of the connections on the fuel injected fuel rail.

Can one of you guys look on your car and tell what that goes to? I have mine plugged right now and I am wondering if it should be or not. I have been having problems with my weber flooding with excess pressure when I shut her off and I notice that I have pressure at the gas cap when I open her up. 

Yes I have the right fuel pump, I put the brat's I had into her. I am thinking maybe I need that line to be vented or I don't know. I just hate having lines plugged to nothing and I want to know. I cant find anything in the manuals with a pic. But it is right under the master cylinder and it has enough line as if it came to the top of the motor.

Any advice???? Thx guys. Without each other and this site we would be so frustrated.  :banghead: