Ultimate Subaru Message Board

FYI, new 4x140 wheels are available

Have been checking on some wheels and discovered Diamond Racing Wheels offer 4x140 bolt pattern on their Pro Series wheels. All their wheels are custom made so you can get most any offset or color. I received this from their customer support:

We can do a 4x140 in the Pro Series:

15x6
15x7
15x8
15x10

16x6
16x7
16x8
16x10

The price is $90 each. Not cheap, but compared to other custom made wheels not all that bad. Was going to order some, but decided with the stock engine with bigger wheels/tires would not be a good combination.

Thank you for the information !

Can you tell me if they have 15X6 rims with +55 or +45 offset (should be 5 inch backspace) ??

greetings

Franz

I don't know what specs they can create. I would guess it's wide open as the wheels are made to order. They were very responsive to my initial inquiry. A friend ordered some wheels from them a year or so ago for an old Volvo and he was pleased with what he got. I don't remember his specs but I'm guessing they were a goofy offset considering what he was trying to do. The only thing he mentioned was that they were a bit on the heavy side being steelies.

Hello, i called them and 4x140 mm is avaiable !

The only problem is, that 15x6 rims have maximum 3 inch backspace (0 offset) and the 15x7 rims have maximum 4 inch backspace (+12,7 mm offset).

If you plan to put the wheels on a  non lifted Loyale (L-series) with original 55mm offset rims they would be too mutch outside.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, i called them and 4x140 mm is avaiable !

The only problem is, that 15x6 rims have maximum 3 inch backspace (0 offset) and the 15x7 rims have maximum 4 inch backspace (+12,7 mm offset).

If you plan to put the wheels on a  non lifted Loyale (L-series) with original 55mm offset rims they would be too mutch outside.

Blech, that's a terrible offset. So many better options.

• Like 1

So, steel-only wheels with about 2-3 more offset than the factory wheels?.....

5-lug it is!

Also, $90 per wheel is DAMN CHEAP for brand new wheels.

Sooooo........ you'll be selling your collection of Enkeis then?  :D  :P  :ph34r:

Dan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...