Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Portland/Vancouver area subaru club

Guest Subaru Syndrome

Guest kingWill

good,

would you mind helpping me with a problem I have with a 80' soob wagon I just bought, I told my brother that I got it for him to use for awhile while he is finishing his internship, But the heater will not work nor the wipers(and living in this area wipers are important) and the other owner removed the key starter all to gether, I'vw really gone through the electrical system but I think I've just made a mess, Now I need help with it . And the car is just sitting.

Would you be willing to help with this issue with me??

Brad:D :D :D

Guest kingWill

This thred feels one sided w/ me talking to myself>0]

Anyway here are a few more names I came up with.

Oldscoobaru

Old school ru

old skool subaru

and the other names on this thred are:

Brat pak

Southern Hatch Patrol

FOC

Oregon Subaru Club

Por/Van Subaru Club

Ororoo

Subagon

Subaru's of Oregon

Oregon Subaru Group

O.S.G.4 Short

Subaru in the Mist

Subaru Freaks

Bragon (brat +wagon)

haxt-6 (hatch + xt-6)

Did I miss any?:D

Guest rednecksubaru2

going to be get together of all four wheel drives in st helans oregon on feb 22 on pittsburg road 12 miles out cost 20 or 25 to get in have mud bogs hill climbs also have bulldozers and track hoes to got u out of the bogs when u get stuck call woodys 4x4 in vancouver or any local 4x4 shop for details.will be there in my new rig.will try to give more info if i have a chance to get back on again:cool:

Guest oddcomp

sweet what time i will hafta check and see what day that is maybe if i am lucky i won't be working and after a week of 12 hour shifts it will be just what the doctor ordered weeeeee

Guest richierich

I kind of like the one Qman had suggested. Non-discrimintory, and a little bit militiant. Also it is an all incompassing name incase we would want to grow into what PNWSEC is in Seattle area.

The other ones I like are these:

Por/Van Subaru Club

Subaru's of Oregon

Oregon Subaru Group

Oregon/Washington Subaru Group or Club

I have not posted much on this issue cuz I am a little busy with my personal affairs but I fully support any attempt we make a starting a group, even if it is not organized more than an email list of people, and that I will do everything I can to help. Even if we go with the BratPak :P

Guest kingWill

:lol: :lol: :rollin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't mind me richie, I can care less what the name is just that agree on something.:P

Anyway Qman I also like your name nwsa "right?"

and yes that would leave it open anyone that would want to join.

Of course keep in mind that the older sooby's are favored, but a new wrx is welcome as well:D

Also att: rednecksubaru2

I've been trying to get ahold of you I have the parts for the tranny and the rear main seal. No I just need your help putting it back together. Plz let me know when you are free..

Brad

Guest subyaddict

I am in. JUst let me know where we are going and when, and I also know some very fun spots out in the TIllamook forest, and in Vernonia. Or we could all go driving on the beach sometime. There is an orv park on the beach starting from the middle of the coast all the way down to florence I think.

As for a name, How about

Willamette Valley Subaru Club

W.V.S.C

We'll have to get together on a trip and vote.

But I really don't care about the name too much, it's all about the Group having fun.

Nathan

Guest oddcomp

pnsc

pacific

northwest

suby , soobie ,sube

club

or off road mutants

but then that leave out the on road subys

no offense intended on this one but

northwest jap spankers

it is a japanese vehicle and most of us prolly spank them pretty hard at times on and off road :)

Well, it sounds like I was able to help with a name. :cool:

Now take the ball and run with it. Remember, if you build it they will come. Have a meeting to set an agenda and start making and distributing business cards and fliers. BTW, the work has just begun. If you want this to catch on and be successful you'll have to work at it. Look for places that cater to Subaru. Dealers, repair facilities, any place that will let you leave a flier and business card behind.

Good luck, keep us northerners informed so that we can come and join in the fun.

Qman