Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Portland/Vancouver area subaru club

Guest Subaru Syndrome

Guest kingWill

I don't mind sunday but for myself to take part It would need to be held in the morning time again like 11 or 1130am

:D

And still I would be unable to bring any sooby's :( :( :(

Waitting for repairs.:rolleyes:

Brad

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

Sounds good to me too I was thinking of a get together like weekend after this next to go up in the hills above molalla/ scotts mills area ( I am scouting it out this weekend cause it has been awhile since I have been up there and I am still exploring the area after 6 years and also I want to destroy some rotten pumpkins too with hollowpoints in a rifle too hehe)

Guest kingWill

AS soon as rednecksubaru2 and I get a time together to finish my trans, the scotts mill run would be fun, have not been over there in about a year or so..

Guest Subaru Syndrome

i would be in, got some pretty serious front end issues right now, but hopefully they will straighten themselves out,,,

Guest kingWill

Well last time I was there I had a non lifted Brat and street tires and I did fine, After I learn'd how to drive the brat:lol:

so I would say yes

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

Yeah it is possible for alot of the trails (I know alot of them were done with a 70 bug I used to have hehe) and I am looking into just some traildusting and dink around a lil bit and explore (might be a few ATV trails)

Guest GlCraigGT

Well, I have insurance again on my 84 so it's ready to play. I had to take it for a spin just after midnight to celebrate.

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

well hey the more the merrier I might be driving our 91 S-15 Jimmy ya never know (but I will be driving my ru and don't worry everywhere I am going is big enought for that blazer trust me and now the plans are unveiled it is official next Saturday will be one for the hills anyone that want's to go call me on my cell at 503-830-8991 and if I don't answer leave a message and I will give the details of the meeting place for corralling everyone together and there might be a side trip on the way back onto a beach next to the mollala river next to 213 (I got to ford a 1' to 1 1/2' of water with no troubles and found a gen 2 wagon parked out there and evangelized the ultimate subaru site to him)

Guest oddcomp

umm where excatly is this and how far is it from say liek st helens or i actually live in longview ,wa but work in st helens so i can figure out how much farther it is to where ever

that and i don't have long distance unless i called you from work at around 10 pm or later :)

Guest GlCraigGT

It might be a bit out of the way from you. It's down near Mount Angel and Silverton. My brother lives just west of Rainier so I know that it's going to be a 90 mile drive for you.

Guest bajavwnsoobnut

Well sorry guys but I am gonna cancel it for this weekend cause of a friend of mine called me last night and asked me if I was wanting to come up and visit (he lives in olympia and is based at Ft. Louis) cause of as it states he is army and he doesn't know when he is going over to the grand kitty box in the east so this is the perfect weekend for me to go up and visit

Guest oddcomp

is ok by me just lemme know when you decide to try again and i will see what i can do

and yeah 90 miles to and 90 miles back on a day i hafta go back to work that night is a bit rough but doable sorta :)

besdies i gotta get my fun in before i go back to 7 days a week gah good money tho