Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New member again....

I haven't signed in in a few months I paid for an upgraded membership to be able to use the chat forum my account was never upgraded I'm wondering who to talk to when I try to log in with my original email a password is no longer valid. I could not find a way to reset my password so I started a new account under a different email. My original email I set up over a year ago under dr.audiosystem@gmail.com I was at the time working for Lithia Subaru in Oregon city. I had never sold cars before but being in sales my hole career gave it a shot. If I would have known that even with my experience in sales that I wouldn't be able to even answer phones or take Web ups I would have never worked there. Being the low guy on the pole really sucks in car sales even though I still sold ten cars a month. So I started to post a few good deals here in hopes I could get more customers. The admin on this site at the time deleted my postings and stated I could not do so. Which I accepted that fact but had already paid to have the "gold membership" which I never received? Was told that I would be refunded and never was refunded either. So I am posting this in hope it gets the proper attention. My original account was under dr.audiosystem@gmail.com which I still get daily updates in my email but my login password does not work anymore or I might have forgot it. So I started a new one under my yahoo mail dr.audiosystem@yahoo.com. I now work for Cartoys again and am out of the car biz. Hopefully My account will be upgraded?

Josh