Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello From North West New Jersey

Hello Everyone,

My journey began in 2013 when my husband and I needed a new car and with having a family in the plans down the road, we were looking for a Family safe car that got great mileage. I wasn't a fan of Subaru before this because honestly, I figured it was a "hippie car" because that's all I saw in my area being driven by our local hippies.  But when I started test driving them I fell in love with them and it quickly changed my mind! So while searching for a car we were asked to leave a dealer after finding out they were trying to pull one over on us and to never return. We ended up going to three other dealerships and the third one was the final one. They had the perfect car for me. 2010 Subaru Legacy Limited, leather interior, Bluetooth and it came in my favorite color Midnight Blue (the same color as a Luna Da'Luna Bottle of wine.) 

We ended up getting her that day and I said goodbye to my old crappy car (2003 Toyota Matrix) and kicked it to the curb.  

I'm forever a Subaru fan and we are looking for not only our next family vehicle but a toy, maybe the BRZ:)