Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to the Board from Montana...:D

Sorry, haven't checked the board lately and don't post much (However, I excel at using the search function). I'm in Billings with an green 83' GL wagon. Got a picture of your GL-10? I'm sure I've seen you around somewhere.

Jason

Mentis, have you seen the loyal sedan that was done up by the art class at Roberts High School? I caught it briefly the other day and it looked pretty ugly at a distance, they painted some sort of mural over the whole thing. I think it's detailed, so I need to get a closer look. Also, I think it's sponsored by Rimrock Subaru. I'll try to get some pictures of it if I can find it again.

Jason

Yeah! I saw it over by Pioneer park the other day, and it looked interesting from a distance. But then I got close, and whoa! It looked like it was actually covered in beads and not paint!!! I am not sure if my eyes deceived me or something, but it looked pretty neat up close (or maybe just cause I'm an artist!).

• 1 month later...

Hello Dave! Thanks for the response! Been buried running my small business. I'll send a post your way for our voyage of next year - it'll be around first part of June, so we can climb the Crazy Horse project. Cheers! - Carrick

Hey Zerodark:30 if you are going to Sioux Falls you should look up Chef Tim,he and Vickaroo live there,and if you are passing through Rapid City you can give me a holler.It's always nice to get together with other board members.Dave

That sounds great.The Crazy Horse hike is called the volks march and even though the mountain is only an hour from my house I have managed to miss every single one.Not because I wanted to either,I just always miss it.Thanks for the reply,Dave.

Hello Dave! Thanks for the response! Been buried running my small business. I'll send a post your way for our voyage of next year - it'll be around first part of June, so we can climb the Crazy Horse project. Cheers! - Carrick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...