Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

So I have been a member of this place since about 2007. But I have been gone for so long after I lost my first Subaru, I'd figure I'd reintroduce myself allong with my second subaru! So I drove 4.5 hours to get it off Craigslist. It has a few problems but I hope to get those resolved quickly. First and foremost, the window seals are shot resulting in puddles in the floorboards.I might just drill some holes and touch up paint to help drainage. And the previous owner failed to tell me that the exhaust was rusted through at the brackets resulting in the . He also removed the power steering pump and the ac compressor. But she runs and runs well. It struggles a bit going up hill at interstate speeds. I plan on swapping the oil, air, and fuel filters. Changing the sparkplugs and reattach the power steering pump. After that I'm going to save a bit of money and buy a 2 inch lift kit from Bill on this website. And of course bigger wheels with a fender trim. It has 169000 miles on it but that's practaly new! Anything else you guys can suggest? I'm all ears!

Ps: I can't upload pictures from my phone for some reason. I'll upload them later.

Edited by Jes1991

• 2 weeks later...